Counting my blessings!


On those days when life treats us unfairly it would be easy to focus on the negative. Instead, I am going to let it remind me of how blessed I really am!


After an emotionally draining morning, I saw a produce customer who was teasing me about having Mike take me to the mall. My response was that I really don't like to shop and I would rather just be at home with my animals and my husband. Just thinking about it brought a sense of peace to the turmoil of my morning. What a blessing to have a home that is a haven from the outside world and a place where peace and love abound. Who could ask for more than that?


I am counting my blessings!



(Note: Picture of the Octagon ceiling in our home.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
would look better if you painted a stop sighn on it and put lights around the out side like me and mikey wanted lol
alissa
tcuppminiatures said…
Maybe the lights at Christmas, but not the stop sign!

Popular Posts