Showcase Blog

I have created a blog on Wordpress mainly as an advertising tool for when I have animals for sell. It is simply pictures of the animals I own and some I have for sale. I have pretty much got the "cow" section up to date. Next I need to work on the Dachsund section. It will be a work in progress for a while. I don't know if it's because I am use to the Blogger format or what, but I am finding the Wordpress site very hard to navigate.

Here is the link:

http://tcuppminiatures.wordpress.com/

Comments

Elizabeth said…
ohhh, i like the new blog. it looks awesome.

wordpress seems to be a lot fresher than wordpress...and the newest, cleanest blogger is tumblr. i think i'm going to create an account there soon. oh, the blog world.
Oh thanks! Now I will have to check out tumblr! LOL

Popular Posts