Hi-Tech Farming

From what I hear there are farmers around the US and Canada and maybe even the world who are using today's technology to promote their business and keep in touch with other farmers. No longer does the farmer labor alone all day without contact with the outside world. Instead, he has his I-phone and can check public forums, make and check updates on Twitter and even update his Facebook page while on the go. The world is a different place than it was a hundred years ago and while sometimes we would like to be able to stop all the technological advances and go back to simpler time, the truth is technology is here to stay. Those folks who are able and willing to use the resources available have access to information that we only dreamed about when I was a kid.

So, I have gone and done it! I have joined the ranks of those who use Facebook to promote their business or organization. My plan is to introduce my followers on Facebook to all the animals that so many of you have met here on my blog. I then hope to use the Facebook page as an informative and interesting tool to help educate and encourage folks to support their local farmers as well as give the followers information on the various animals and farming practices that we employ. My goal is to make it interesting and family friendly. I am open to ideas and suggestions.

If you would like to follow us on Facebook you can do so by clicking on the Facebook Icon at the right of this blog page. Hope to see you there!

T. Cupp's Own Little Farmville

Promote Your Page Too

Comments

Popular Posts