Percentage Miniature Jersey Bull In North Carolina~Part of proceeds to go to Rosie Project

A military family in North Carolina has a percentage Miniature Jersey bull that they would like to sell and donate a portion of the money to the Rosie Project.  Information follows:


Eddie is a 75% mini jersey bull (the other 25% is standard jersey). His sire is Son of Fat Louie. Naturally polled. He has a great disposition and is easy to handle. He's currently 17 months old. He's halter and lead trained.  Loaded easily when moved.  


$600.. OR BRING RIGHT OFFER!

In addition, they have two percentage miniature heifers that they would sell along with the bull. 

If you are interested, let me know and I will put you in touch with the seller. 

THESE ANIMALS HAVE BEEN SOLD!  THANK YOU!  9/19/2011

Comments