Tuesday, February 08, 2022

THE TRESPASSER ~ by Tana French (A Book Review)

 



Tana French is unequivocally a brilliant author. With just enough twists and turns to keep the reader engrossed, a solid plot, believable characters, and outstanding imagery, it would be easy to give this book a four or five star rating. My three star rating is based on personal preference. Had I not read Tana's book, THE SEARCHER, and become "gobsmacked" by her brilliance, I probably would not have picked up this particular book. Hard core "cop" scene and murder mystery is not typically my cup of tea. For those who love a murder mystery with plenty of raw language and "who done it" to keep the reader guessing, this book is sure to engage. 

I love Tana's writing. I just wasn't crazy about the hard edge to this particular story.


You can follow me on Goodreads.