A Couple of Farmers At Maple Lawn Farm

Homesteading in the Blue Ridge Mountains

Pages

  • Home
  • MEET THE FARMERS
  • CATTLE FOR SALE/MISSION STATEMENT
  • BEEF FOR SALE
  • CANNING RECIPES / FOOD PRESERVATION
  • GENERAL RECIPES
  • MAKING DAIRY FROM SCRATCH

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Photo Dump

 














\















Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Popular Posts

  • Rivel Soup
    When a Midwestern gal raised by Georgia born parents marries a Virginia man with a German-Brethren background, there are some cultural lesso...
  • Pennsylvania Dutch Crookneck (aka Neck Pumpkins)
     Crookneck Squash The neck is solid and provides a lot of "meat". I love the gorgeous color of this squash!  Beaut...
  • Vintage Enamel Ware (Reviewed and Updated 6/18/2024)
     I find enamelware a great addition to our farmhouse and understand the popularity of it in the farm kitchens of the 19th century when it wa...
  • 19th Century Cotton Picking Basket ~ Focus on Vintage and Antique
    Mike and I were nosing around in an antique store in Mt. Airy, North Carolina about a year ago when we came across a huge basket.  The p...
  • ON WRITING by Eudora Welty ~ A Book Review
       Eudora Welty's brilliance is evident in her book ON WRITING.  Each chapter is an essay approaching various topics on the writing of f...
  • Preserving Grape Juice ~ An Old-Fashioned Method (Reviewed and Updated September 17, 2022)
    If you have never tasted homemade grape juice, then you need to try it!  The old-fashioned method for canning grape juice is simple....
  • Preserving Fresh Milk ~ Reviewed and Updated August 9, 2024
    Canning fresh milk is something I have done with success for a number of years but before you get too excited about canning milk, I must w...
  • Meatball Stew (Reviewed and Updated September 29, 2023)
    Over thirty years ago, I ended up with a small recipe book distributed by Campbell's soup.  I was just a young mother at the time an...
  • Rendering Lard, the Old-Fashioned Way (Reviewed and Updated October 5, 2022)
    I posted previously on how to render lard in a crockpot .  As promised, I want to dedicate a post to rendering lard using old-fashioned ...
  • Three Ingredient Preserves
    I celebrate small culinary victories as if they were major battles.  Learning to make preserves and jam without the addition of packaged pec...
Photos and Information in this blog are the sole property of Tammy Cupp unless otherwise noted.. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.