Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas in Heaven

I found it so amazing that several people sent me this same poem. No one seems to know the author. I was told it was written by a young man for his mother before he passed away.

I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below
With tiny lights, like Heaven's stars, reflecting on the snow
The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away that tear
For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear
The sounds of music can't compare with the Christmas choir up here.
I have no words to tell you, the joy their voices bring,
For it is beyond description, to hear the angels sing.

I know how much you miss me, I see pain inside your heart
But I am not so far away, we really aren't apart.
Just be happy for me and know I hold you dear.
But be glad I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I send to you a special gift from my heavenly home above.
I'm sending you a sweet memory of my undying love.
After all, love is a more precious than even purest gold.
It was always most important in the stories Jesus told.

Please love and keep each other, as my Father said to do.
For one can't count the blessings or love he has for you.
So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away that tear
For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.


Merry Christmas to all my friends and family.

Merry Christmas to my son, Joshua, who is having his very first Christmas in Heaven.