A Couple of Farmers At Maple Lawn Farm

Homesteading in the Blue Ridge Mountains

Pages

  • Home
  • MEET THE FARMERS
  • CATTLE FOR SALE/MISSION STATEMENT
  • BEEF FOR SALE
  • CANNING RECIPES / FOOD PRESERVATION
  • GENERAL RECIPES
  • MAKING DAIRY FROM SCRATCH

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Planting Potatoes in Photos





Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Popular Posts

  • A Wednesday Full of Words~ButterCupp
    This is suppose to be wordless Wednesday on my blog..........a day when I post photos only. However, I am too filled with emotion to not wr...
  • Pennsylvania Dutch Crookneck (aka Neck Pumpkins)
     Crookneck Squash The neck is solid and provides a lot of "meat". I love the gorgeous color of this squash!  Beaut...
  • Preserving Grape Juice ~ An Old-Fashioned Method (Reviewed and Updated September 17, 2022)
    If you have never tasted homemade grape juice, then you need to try it!  The old-fashioned method for canning grape juice is simple....
  • 19th Century Cotton Picking Basket ~ Focus on Vintage and Antique
    Mike and I were nosing around in an antique store in Mt. Airy, North Carolina about a year ago when we came across a huge basket.  The p...
  • Rivel Soup
    When a Midwestern gal raised by Georgia born parents marries a Virginia man with a German-Brethren background, there are some cultural lesso...
  • Vintage Enamel Ware (Reviewed and Updated 6/18/2024)
     I find enamelware a great addition to our farmhouse and understand the popularity of it in the farm kitchens of the 19th century when it wa...
  • Meatball Stew (Reviewed and Updated September 29, 2023)
    Over thirty years ago, I ended up with a small recipe book distributed by Campbell's soup.  I was just a young mother at the time an...
  • From Manuscript to Marketing: The Path to Publication
      Presented by Tammy Cupp at Blue Ridge Community College, Weyers Cave, VA. Sponsored by BRCC Cultural Affairs Committee and hosted by BRCC...
  • Three Ingredient Preserves
    I celebrate small culinary victories as if they were major battles.  Learning to make preserves and jam without the addition of packaged pec...
  • Preserving Fresh Milk ~ Reviewed and Updated August 9, 2024
    Canning fresh milk is something I have done with success for a number of years but before you get too excited about canning milk, I must w...
Photos and Information in this blog are the sole property of Tammy Cupp unless otherwise noted.. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.