Saturday, December 13, 2008

A New Home for Scarlette and Sugar



I had the privelege of meeting Joelle and Cassandra from West Virginia this past week. We had a nice time getting to know each other a bit, talking about dairy cows, drinking raw milk and spending a little time with the animals. The weather was not cooperative, but that did not dampen our spirits and we had a wonderful visit. Before leaving, the ladies had decided that they wanted to purchase Sugar and raise her up as a family cow. I was thrilled with this match. If you know me or have read my blog for any length of time, you know my animals are very important to me and I seek to find them the best of homes when I sell one. Already pleased, I was extremely happy today when Joelle contacted me and said they wanted to purchase Scarlette, as well. Scarlette and Sugar will be happier being together, I know they will have a good home, and I believe they will make their new owners proud owners of family cows, one day!