Our New Belted Bull Calf



This week has been such a shock and I have been so overwhelmed with everything. So much so that I have not posted of the birth of our newest baby. Tuesday morning, Cookie had a bull calf. He was sired by Peanut and looks very much like him in the face and in conformation. However, he is red and has a perfect belt. Cookie is half Dutch Belted, so this little guy is only a quarter Dutch Belted and 3/4 Jersey. We have decided to keep him intact as his Sire is such a handsome bull, his grand-dam is a gorgeous cow with a lovely udder and his dam has an udder that is out of this world and is a huge producer. We feel that he will make a quality bull for someone. He is 1/2 standard and 1/2 miniature but is defnitely on the larger side.

Comments

Diane said…
I'm glad you posted this cute little guy. Peanut sure did mark him well with that gorgeous head! So manly! I HOPE you are doing well this weekend. Know that you are thought of and prayed for.
XOXO
Theresa said…
Yes, you are prayed for here too.


This is a cute guy. I would like to buy him from you. Please email me and let me know any details if you are interested in selling him to me.
What a cutie!!! Congrats!!!
The circle of life continues in a beautiful way.