Beautiful Day!

It's a beautiful day. Josh's friend, Sam, is coming in from Colorado to spend the night. I can't wait to meet him. I can't wait to hug him! This day was divinely orchestrated and is a part of the journey. Will I cry? Will I laugh? Maybe I will do both when I meet him. Whatever emotions come are exactly as the should be. I will release a part of the pain and allow my heart to heal just a little bit more.

Thank you Corinne for raising such a wonderful young man and thank you for sharing him with me on this beautiful day!


oxoxoxox

Tammy

Comments

Theresa said…
Oh Tammy I am so happy for you! Any little healing!
Jessika said…
I'm so HAPPY for you! Can't wait to get the details!
Diane said…
I read about Sam's journey. I'm glad he will be arriving safely in your arms....sweet sweet sorrow.
Corinne said…
Sammy was so excited to finally arrive in Virginia! I'm so glad he is there with you right now Tammy, it's so good for both of you.

Popular Posts